Nest Thermostat Wooden Wall Plate - Antlers
Handmade wooden wall plate for Nest thermostats (gen. 3)
Pattern - 3D Antlers
Size - 7" x 7"
Material - White wood on a dark walnut-stained board.
- Follow the installation guide for your Nest Thermostat to:
- Turn off HVAC power.
- Remove your old thermostat.
- Label your wires.
- Position your wall plate so the wires go through the larger center circle.
- Attach the Nest receiver (where the wires plug in) inside the inlay circle and start screwing in the top screw through the smaller top hole though the wall plate and into the wall.
- Level your wall plate and level your Nest Receiver and inset the bottom screw through the smaller bottom hold through the wall plate and into the wall.
- Tighten both the top and bottom screws and make sure the the plate and the receiver are level.
- Complete your Nest wiring and setup instructions.
- Phillips Screwdriver (one comes with your Nest thermostat)